- Tap Settings on the iPhone Home screen.
- Select Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap the desired Exchange account under Accounts.
- Now tap Mail Days to Sync.
- Pick how many recent days' mail you want to be sent to iPhone Mail automatically.
- Choose No Limit to synchronize all mail.
- Note that there is no way to see or search messages older than the synchronization limit.
- Press the Home button.
Make iPhone Mail Sync More, All or Less Mail Print
Modified on: Thu, 25 Sep, 2014 at 4:31 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.